How does the PonyCycle® work?
Some people say that “PonyCycle® is the Hermès in the mechanical ride-on horse toys”. This is not only because of the high price or the luxury appearance of PonyCycle®, but lies in PonyCycle® value. PonyCycle® is ride on animal toy for kids, it has the features of luxury toy, but the price is much lower, and affordable for most families. Let’s know more about PonyCycle® horse together.
What is a PonyCycle® ride on toy?
How do Pony Cycles work?
How do you ride a pony cycle?
Is PonyCycle® an electric horse?
Why does PonyCycle® have a raised seat?
You will find out all of these in the following article.
Is PonyCycle® walking horse toy an electric horse? What is Pony Cycle?
PonyCycle® ride on horse toy is the world’s first simulated riding toy that doesn’t rely on any batteries or electricity, it allows kids to exercise and ride around with their own power. Unlike the traditional rocking horse which keeps the rider in one spot, PonyCycle® allows kids to ride wherever they want, it rides just like a real pony.
PonyCycle® ride on horse has raised seat, it's core of real horse riding experience. Through scientific ergonomic design and the built-in transmission mechanism of the ride on pony, coordinated movement of the whole body is realized.
The rider holds the handle, the seat raises when tread on the pedals, the horse legs will fold, and then release the pedals, the horse legs spread and propel the PonyCycle® forward in a galloping motion. In this way, it makes PonyCycle® ride like a real horse. You can also steer it left or right by moving the head with the handles. Safe and funny.
One of the best things about the PonyCycle® walking pony toy is that not only does it make a wonderful toy, it’s also a great form of exercise. When children move on their PonyCycle®, they train a specific group of muscles, meaning that they grow stronger and healthier while having a great time! Make your child’s dream come true and enjoy seeing the joy on their face.
How does PonyCycle® work?
- The rider sits on the raised seat, and gravity causes the seat to move downwards. At the same time, the front legs of the horse are forward and the hind legs are backward. Therefore, the human body descends, the knees bend, and at the same time, the waist is arched, the body is leaning forward, the hands push out the handles, and the arms straighten.
- Legs tread on the pedals hard, the body rises, the seat is released, and the front and rear legs of the horse close. The human body is supported by the saddle, the legs are straightened, and the hands are pulled back. The waist returns to straight, showing a state of chest and head up.
- Then, the rider sits back on the saddle, and the power is transmitted back and forth to achieve smooth riding movements.
Why do Pony Cycles have Raised Seat?
When you read here, you may already found out that the raised seat is core of riding like a real pony! It provides the sense of ups and downs when riding. While the no-saddle horse not able to fulfill this at all.
Ergonomic Raised Seat is the one of the key points for PonyCycle®. It plays a vital role in smooth riding experience.
It is also the important power source, making it easier for kids to drive the pony and enjoy riding.
Scientific data calculates a labor-saving and comfortable riding method, the raised seat providing effective support for kids during riding.
And the material of the seat is memory foam with good resilience, which is comfortable and soft.
What’s more, after upgraded the saddle structure, the seat now is more robust and durable.
As the parents, you may concern a lot about the safety of the functional toy when you choose it as a gift to kids. Then Is PonyCycle® safe for kids to ride?
The answer is definitely yes. You can see the details as below:
- PonyCycle® mechanical walking horse walks by human power, without any electrical or battery, it’s safe and there is no risk of electric shock.
- One-way wheels which allow ponies only go forward, prevent children from falling if some kid pull the tail when playing.
- Big turn angle to prevent kids and ponies from falling when turning around.
- The anti-collision horse head is soft and elastic, to protect children’s safety when hitting a wall.
- Ergonomic design of the internal frame to ride smoothly and safely, so it is not something that can easily tip over or fall.
- The fabric of this ride on horse toy is soft and safe without sharp parts, the child has no risk of stab or scratch.
- Safety Material, no heavy metals and other harmful substances.
- The rideable pony has passed EN71 and ASTM test for EU and US market, can be used with confidence.
- PonyCycle® has no brakes, so it is not recommend to riding him downhill! But when riding on a flat surface, PonyCycle® stops easily if you just stop pushing the pedals.
What’s more, the brake function is being developed with speed up.
Some customers message us that PonyCycle® is their kids’ favorite toy, even themselves as adults would like to have one large ponycycle®. We are happy to see this.
Then, what age for PonyCycle®, and what sizes of ponies do PonyCycle® have?
You can find this in the next article.