PonyCycle, Inc. warrants that our products will be free from defects in material and workmanship occurring under normal use for a period limited to 180 days from the date of purchase. This warranty is available only to the original purchaser of the product and requires a copy of the sales receipt.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage of any decorated accessories.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the pony as sold.
- Damage caused by improper assembly per the instructions
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance, or storage.
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use; or use of the product other than for its intended purpose.
- Products that have been modified or altered.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic issues such as fading or scratching.
- Any labor charges for part replacement or repair.
- Any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship.
- Any loss, damage associated with commercial/rent use, heavy load, racing or competition.
Neither the seller nor manufacturer will be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the direct or indirect use of this product or inability by the purchaser to determine proper use or application of this product.
Other parts if under warranty and has a defective or missing part, please send email to email@example.com . We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please kindly notice:
Warranty is under normal use for a period limited to 180 days from the date of purchase.